Spooky Movie Marathon
Watching scary movies can be a bit frightening...why not do it with your dog at your side? Okay, not all Halloween movies are scary, BUT they are entertaining.
Grab the popcorn, grab your favorite candy, and grab your buddy...It's a Halloween Movie Marathon!
October Movie Picks
- Hocus Pocus - Truly the best movie to watch. That Thackery Binx gets us every time.
- Halloweentown - If you don't watch this in October, then what are you doing with your life?
- Halloween - We had to include at least ONE scary movie in here. It's in the title so, yeah.
- Beetlejuice - How can you not love this cult classic?
- Ghostbusters - We ain't afraid of no ghosts.
- The Addams Family - You'll have the theme song stuck in your head for days, but it's worth it.
- Frankenweenie - C'mon, it's about a spooky dog! Your pet will appreciate the pick.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas - Halloween movie or Christmas movie? It's the best either way.
- Edward Scissorhands - Johnny Depp + Winona Ryder = Perfection.
- It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! - Charlie Brown will always have our heart.
It's finally the weekend, and it's time to kick back, relax, and watch a Halloween movie.